首页 > 中心资讯>NYC纽约国际佛山环宇中心:【睡前故事】The Surprise Party

NYC纽约国际佛山环宇中心:【睡前故事】The Surprise Party

文章标签:The Surprise Party
2021年07月11日 1786


一件本来美好的事情,在森林小伙伴们的嘴里传来传去,竟传出了各种搞笑甚至不可思议的版本。今天给大家分享的绘本是由帕特·哈钦斯完成的英文绘本《The surprise party》



"I'm having a party tomorrow," whispered Rabbit.

"明天我有一个派对。"兔子低声的说。


"It's a surprise"

 “太棒啦!”


"Rabbit is hoeing the parsley tomorrow," whispered Owl.

“兔子明天将给芹菜地松土” 猫头鹰在松鼠耳边小声说


"It's a surprise"

 “太棒啦!”


"Rabbit is going to sea tomorrow," whispered Squirrel.

“兔子明天将去海边” 松鼠在鸭子耳边小声说


"It's a surprise"

“哦,是吗 太棒了”


"Rabbit is clambing a tree tomorrow," whispered Duck.

“兔子明天将要爬树呢!” 鸭子在老鼠耳边轻声说


"It's a surprise"

“哇,太不可思议了~”


“Rabbit is riding a flea tomorrow,” whispered Mouse.

“哦,兔子明天将会骑跳蚤!” 老鼠在狐狸耳边轻声说。


"It's a surprise?"

 “是吗?”


"Rabbit is raiding the poultry tomorrow,"

“兔子明天将要突袭家禽们!”


whispered Fox.

狐狸小声对青蛙说。


"It's a surprise."

 “哦!太厉害了!”


"Reading poetry?"

“朗诵诗歌?”


said Frog to himself.

青蛙自言自语道,


"His own, I suppose. How dull."

“我想应该是它自己写得试吧?那太无聊了!"


The next day Rabbit went to see Frog,

第二天兔子去找青蛙,


"Come with me, Frog," he said.

“跟我来吧,小青蛙”兔子说道.


 “I have a surprise for you.”

 “我给你准备了一个惊喜!”


"No, thank you, "said Frog.

“哦,不必了,谢谢”青蛙说.


"I know your poetry. It puts me to sleep."

“我知道你的诗歌朗诵会~我肯定会睡着的”


And he hopped away.

说完青蛙跳着离开了.


So Rabbit went to see Fox.

然后兔子去找狐狸,


"Come with me, Fox, "

“跟我来吧狐狸,”


he said “I have a surprise for you.”

兔子说“我给你准备了一个惊喜.”


“No, thank you,” said Fox.

“不,谢谢”狐狸说。


“I don't want you raiding the poultry,

“我可不想让你去突袭家禽们,


I’ll get the blame.”

我得尽到守护责任,”


And he ran off.

说完狐狸也跑开了.


So Rabbit went to see Mouse.

没办法,兔子只好去找小老鼠,


"Come with me, Mouse,” he said.

“跟我来,小老鼠.”


“I have a surprise for you.”

兔子说:“我有个惊喜送给你!”


“No, thank you,” said Mouse.

“哦哦不用不用”老鼠连忙说道。


“A rabbit riding a flea?

一只兔子骑在跳蚤上?


Even I am too big for that.”

想想一下像我这个头儿比起跳蚤来,简直都可以称得上巨大了!”


And Mouse scampered away.

说完老鼠蹦蹦跳跳地跑开了.


So Rabbit went to see Duck.

无奈,兔子只能去见鸭子。


“Come with me, Duck.” he said,

“跟我来吧,小鸭子,


“I have a surprise for you.”

我给你准备了一个大大的惊喜!”


“No, thank you,” said Duck.

“不必啦”鸭子说。


“Squirrel told me you were climbing a tree.

“小松鼠已经告诉我了,你准备去爬树。


Really, you're too old for that sort of thing.”

但是讲真,像尝试爬树那种新鲜玩意对你来说,太不适合了,你已经老了。”


And Duck waddled off.

说完鸭子摇摇摆摆地走掉了


So Rabbit went to see Squirrel.

没办法兔子只好去找松鼠,


“Come with me, Squirrel,” he said.

“快跟我走松鼠,” 兔子说.


“I have a surprise for you.”

“我有个大惊喜给你。”


“No, thank you,” said Squirrel

“不用了”松鼠说,


“I know you're going to sea,

“我知道你打算去海边度假,


but good-byes make me sad.”

但是我这人最害怕离别。”


And Squirrel ran up the tree.

还没说完松鼠一溜烟爬上树消失了


So Rabbit went to see Owl,

最后兔子去了猫头鹰那儿


"Owl, "he said,

“猫头鹰”兔子说.


"I don’t know what YOU think I'm doing, but

“我不管你认为我打算做什么,但是...


I'm having a party."

我正打算举办一场聚会!”


And this time everyone heard clearly.

然而这次小伙伴们终于听清了兔子的话


"A party!" they shouted!

“一场聚会!” 大家伙惊呼道


"Why didn't you say so?"

“那为什么我从你那听到的不是关于聚会?”


"A party!" How nice!

“哦一场聚会,太完美了!”


And it was a nice party.

是啊,那的确是一场完美的聚会;


And such a surprise.

多么惊喜。